Folding Kayak Trailer
Currently Out of Stock
$2500 + Delivery
KEEPING IT SIMPLE
The standard BoatHoist Aluminium Folding Kayak Trailer now comes with a model designed to transport large fishing kayaks like the Hobbie Pro Angler or Tandem Island kayak.
With cross bars 1.7m apart kayaks can be secured directly to the trailer or aftermarket kayak cradles can be bolted to the cross bars. Suitable for one or two Kayaks from 2.8 metres to 6 metres in length the BoatHoist Folding Kayak Trailer gives owners of these kayaks the flexibility they need.
Ideal for the caravan and motor home market the Kayak model weighs only 40kg and folds down into an easily transportable travel pack.
- Pack 1 - 12kgs - 230 x 15 x 11cms (this is 2 parts of the drawer bar bolted together and rollers etc)
- Pack 2 - 30kgs - 110 x 45 x 33cms (remainder of trailer includes wheels and mudguards)
Please view the FAQ section at the bottom of this page.
- Light weight aluminum that only weighs 40kg
- RMS approved with VIN number and compliance plate for registering in ALL Australian states
- Assembles in under 10 minutes
- Will tow safely at 100km/h
- 8" wheels with Holden bearings
- Suits all kayaks up to 6 m in length
- Additional Kayak cradles are available on request (4 sold with product)
- Caravan bumper bar mounts are available for a storage idea
- Made in Australia with a 3 year structural warranty
We supply our folding aluminum boat trailer direct to our customers so you are dealing with the manufacturer NOT a salesman. The folding boat trailer can be freighted direct to your door in all Australian states or you can pick up from our Sunshine Coast Qld workshop.
You will need to supply your own trailer light board for registration.
Folding Trailer Frequently Asked Questions